Sunday, June 9, 2013

So the next three days are going to be super crazy for me, I have graduation tomorrow, then my graduation party saturday, and greatest of all I leave for Hawaii on Sunday! I am so excited you have no idea, so today I had to pack and I thought I would share with you my packing technique (there really is no method to my madness but I tried! LOL) and some of my clothes! So let us begin!
I started off with some energy because I have been awfully tired lately!

     As I am going to Hawaii I knew I would only need dresses, shorts, t shirts, and bikinis so packing has been fairly simple! I started off with washing all my laundry so I could see all of what I had in my closet and wouldn't feel tempted to buy more of what I already have.

All my Roxy shoes... I think I am addicted


I have all the bikinis I need for Hawaii YAY

My dresses for fun evenings and beach walks

keeping them in my closet just to help them not wrinkle

All my tank tops and Ts I think I will need 

bathing suits(left) underwear(middle) shorts(right) 

Ok here are all the goods I am bringing makeup, teeth whitener,  body spray and lotion,  after sun, face mist, shampoo conditioner and soap, cooling Alo, Maui Babe and After Babe, Beach babe spray(I skipped the Hawaiian tropic for this trip....)

I only brought one sweater because its hawaii, plus two pairs of yoga pants and t shirts for sleeping, and lastly on the right I brought my two bags!!



DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment