Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nail Art

Hello everyone! 
So I have had my gel on for the past three weeks and I decided today was the day it was going to come off! Celebrating summer and my love of fruit I decided to do a super cute watermelon print! So here is my tutorial about how to do it! Hope you all find it helpful and try it one day!
So this is the first color I used by Sally Hansen, this is a cheap but good brand I have found. This pink is very pretty BTW!

So I started by taping of my first sections because there are three parts to the complete nail. I use regular scotch tape nothing special

Not always perfect, but it gives you a nicer line. When I do cute patterns on my nails that involve detail I always have a small brush and some nail polish remover near by to do touch ups.

See the line is a lot cleaner because I used the little clean up brush ( I usually fix my cuticles that have paint on them after I have finished the entire nail and applied a top coat.

Section two, after the pink is 95% dry move on to the white. Remember that section is a lot thinner than the pink and green. OH and I used some cheap white that I have had forever...

Section three, add green for the rind I used 17- Ivy League

The final touch is the cute little seeds!!! I don't know about you but I love my nails I think they are so cute!


Hope you guys enjoyed this fun little tutorial, let me know if you would like more posts like this one or not!
XOXO Becca <3

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Happy to see another Roxy girl's blog :) Following you, and hope to stay in touch :)

    -Krystin Tysire xo

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe YAY! Thank you so much for the follow, I'll do the same!
      XOXO Becca <3

      Delete