Sunday, June 9, 2013

Graduation Look

So yes it is a week late because I got caught up with Grad party (my next post) and then leaving for Maui, Hawaii! I wanted to share my Graduation look with you just for fun! I hope you can find it helpful! Leave any comments or questions below
XOXOXO Becca <3
So I went and got my makeup done at Mac because for $50 you get new makeup and they do it for you, so it is a good deal if you need new makeup and want to save a little money!

So here is my dress, I got it at this cute boutique in Ventura called Heavenly Courtier  which sells everything for $16!!! LET THAT SOAK IN! This cute dress was $16 ;D

So my shoes are 5 inch wedges with a crochet top and I got them at Styles for Less in Canyon Country for like $20 or something like that, I like them lol

So for my hair I just did simple curls to go under my cap!


My best friend and I, her dress is from Guess and makeup is by Mac too! We are Twinziezs
Oh and lastly I got a fun gel manicure which has lasted me through Hawaii so I highly recommend gel!

No comments:

Post a Comment