Friday, June 14, 2013

Minnesota fUn!

So today was my cousins graduation party! It was so fun (a lot of misquotes D: yuck!) I just wanted to share with you some of the fun things we did today!
My cousin and I, when we were little you could see the resemblance! Love her to pieces, she has a great future in beauty!
 Ok so here is our fun activity after most of the people left! We found sparklers, flashlights, and a camera; recruited my Aunt and this is what we created!
Fun sparkler explosion

Another fun explosion!

My wave! Maybe I'll be tumbler famous one day!

LOVE THIS PHOTO! Has to be one of my favorites, this is by Lexi! She wants to go into architecture so I told her to do this, turned out great!

The sun and waves!


"Everyday is a Golden Opportunity"

playing around with the Roxy Dares!

No comments:

Post a Comment