Thursday, June 13, 2013

Aloha!
So I got home this past Friday from Hawaii and am now in Minnesota (sorry about the lateness of my post but still wanted you all to see my trip!) So I went to Maui June 2 with most of my graduating class which was really fun, we had four chaperones who were awesome and did so much fun stuff! If you haven't been to Hawaii, you need to go, for all you beach lovers you wont want to go home...
So we stayed at the Sheraton in Maui which was absolutely beautiful, there is the legendary black rock in the background and then this gorgeous pool went around most of the hotel which was fun! 

PiƱa Colada after a nice snorkel sesh in the bay here, it was like 15 minutes away from the hotel and had a beautiful beach but the coral was really... meh... but it had a good area for about 15 of us girls to tan so that was a fun sight! ;)


This was on our way up to Hana, I didn't take many pictures because my phone died, but once we got to the top I got out my water camera for the seven sacred pool so when I develop those I'll be sure to share!

So I am sorry for those of you who don't like lizards but I really do so the geckos which are everywhere on the island were so cute, I don't remember exactly how it happened but this little guy ended up on my head he was so cute!

The blow hole! OH SO FUN! I am still trying to get my friends to send me all the pictures because it was so fun we all stood in front of it and just waited to get doused by the spray!

Our first leg stretch on the way up to Hana, I love this pic because you can see my awesome henna and also because we were looking for adventure! 

"Eat your heart out! Eating my first raw Maui coconut on the way down from Hana, we stopped at this cute little organic farm shack and got some yummy treats! (still acquiring the taste for coconut and its texture!)

Going out for our last meal in Maui, sad but fun night of eating and shopping and just taking in the sunset! (wore my grad dress because it was fun)

On our way back to Cali... Maui had to shoot me in the heart one last time with this gorgeous view, I mean how can you resist that!? AHHH!

DOUBLE RAINBOW!
XOXO Becca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment